Executive Director, Dan Stuebs discusses the dangers of Sabika Sheikh Firearm Licensing and Registration Act and how it would affect the rights of citizens as well as putting our law enforcement in unnecessary danger. This seems to be a common trend in much new legislation recently.
- Second Amendment win: Florida governor signs law that bans gun regulations by local governments
- Most Portland residents want police presence maintained or increased
- Police Union Files Suit Following Approval Of Civilian Review Board
- Citizen Police Review Board In The Works For City Of Washington
- Report: ICE acting director admits agency is unable to track most illegal immigrants released into U.S.
- Gang member who dragged, paralyzed NYPD detective busted again in stolen vehicle pursuit
- Criminal who trapped cops in precinct, tried to burn it down gets half the requested jail time sought by prosecutors