As an organization dedicated to supporting police across the US we make sure we follow not only stories but statistics. We’ve covered the rise in police shootings and provocations of violence. We post stories regarding support for helping traumatized police suffering from emotional and mental health issues. But what we found when we began to […]
As we look forward to 2018 and the hot button issues affecting our nations police, the implications of the responsible use of Body Worn Video (BWV) continues to rise to the surface. Body Worn Video has both helped curtail use of force and improve police / community relations. But it also presents risks for police […]
- Why Civilian Oversight Boards of Police are a Short-Sighted Idea
- American Police Officers Alliance Attends National Sheriffs Association Conference in Washington D.C.
- American Police Officers Alliance Attends National Sheriffs Association Conference
- American Police Officers Alliance Focuses 2019 on Police Oversight Board Advocacy
- Who Serves on Police Oversight Boards?