Continuing our coverage of elections that are relevant to the men and women in law enforcement, we take a look at two Colorado state elections featuring candidates with law enforcement backgrounds who are committed to improving the lives and security of the residents of their districts. In the 13th district John Cooke who is running […]
With less than 100 days until the 2018 mid-term elections and the majority of the House of Representative up for grabs, every race is important. While polls favor many Democrats looking to win currently Republican seats across the country, things may go another direction in the 8th district of Minnesota, where Republican and former police […]
- Why Civilian Oversight Boards of Police are a Short-Sighted Idea
- American Police Officers Alliance Attends National Sheriffs Association Conference in Washington D.C.
- American Police Officers Alliance Attends National Sheriffs Association Conference
- American Police Officers Alliance Focuses 2019 on Police Oversight Board Advocacy
- Who Serves on Police Oversight Boards?