There has been a lot of discussion in the news lately about consent decrees. Recently, the focus has been on Chicago, but what is a consent decree for police departments? After a long civil rights investigation, the Justice Department found a history of problems within the Chicago Police Department that has been putting its officers and […]
There is a clear racial and partisan divide in opinions towards our nation’s police officers. No single group is anti-cop, but opinions differ in how police should engage with the communities they serve. A recent PEW research study provides some interesting insight on the situation and support for police in America. While 68% of white […]
- The Administrative State Should not Stand in the Way of Quality Policing
- Cities with Police Oversight Boards
- American Police Officers Alliance Attends Annual National Sheriffs’ Association Winter Legislative & Technology Conference in Washington, D.C.
- What is a Consent Decree for Police Departments?
- American Police Officers Alliance Attends National Sheriffs’ Association Winter Legislative & Technology Conference in Washington, D.C.