The team at American Police Officers Alliance would like to extend a warm welcome to Daniel Stuebs, who joins our organization as the organization’s part-time Executive Director. Daniel comes to us with an extensive history managing fundraising efforts for a number of state-level campaigns. We couldn’t be happier to have Daniel join our ranks. He […]
The newly-elected 115th Congress of the United States is clearly the most pro-law enforcement group of representatives our country has seen in the last decade but there are still many in Washington who lack the fortitude to support America’s police officers. Below are two common-sense pieces of legislation presented in Congress this year. One was […]
We know that you already sincerely appreciate the service and sacrifice of our men and women in blue. You wouldn’t have taken the time to read this article if you didn’t. But given the increasingly volatile and dangerous climate America’s police officers face every, we encourage you to go out of your way to thank […]
How is that our society increasingly vilifies and attacks police who risk their lives daily to protect the communities that they serve? Have we fallen that far as a culture that we find it acceptable to attack those who serve in such a dangerous profession? If you watch the news and see the coverage of […]
- The Administrative State Should not Stand in the Way of Quality Policing
- Cities with Police Oversight Boards
- American Police Officers Alliance Attends Annual National Sheriffs’ Association Winter Legislative & Technology Conference in Washington, D.C.
- What is a Consent Decree for Police Departments?
- American Police Officers Alliance Attends National Sheriffs’ Association Winter Legislative & Technology Conference in Washington, D.C.