This month we launched our Grassroots Advocacy Training Program is designed to help citizens like you and highlight opportunities to get involved in a positive way. Our goal is to raise awareness of issues that officers struggle with every day, show the importance of getting involved, and equip citizen activists with the tools they need to get involved in the local political process and stand up for police officers across the country.
We took look at some cities who said “Yes” to defunding the police.
- Chicago Police Board considering firing FOP president over social media posts
- CA Sheriff Defies Judge’s Order to Release Violent Inmates Over COVID
- Georgia sheriffs slam ‘defund the police’ slogan as Biden arrives to campaign in state: ‘It’s crazy talk’
- Acting director of ICE to step down at the end of December
- For first time, civilians sit on Baltimore police misconduct hearing board