While the job is never easy, 2020 was a particularly rough year for police officers. From the violence of the anti-police sentiment to the dangers of Covid-19 our officers were hit hard, the worst in recent history. We took some time to understand and analyze police officer deaths in 2020.
For the last four years, having a pro-2nd Amendment President and split Congress has kept most new regulations on gun ownership at bay. However, with Biden as President we must remain vigilant at any aggressive attempts to infringe on our rights. Surely these radical leftists will attempt to use the President as their pawn.
- Geneva Police Review Board referendum legality in question
- Chicago officer found dead from suspected suicide – days after fellow cop found dead of suicide
- Polls: Public Support for Police Increasing, Only 18% Want Defunding
- Bill expanding New Mexico’s ‘red-flag’ gun law fizzles
- Seattle Mayor says mass exodus of cops impacting police response times: ‘8 minutes minimum in life-threatening assault’
- What border crisis? CBP seizes $1.3M worth of meth hidden within spinach shipment
- Report: Border Patrol recently caught people on terrorist watchlist illegally crossing at U.S-Mexico border
- Senate Committee Strips Civilian Oversight Board Subpoena Powers In HB 309
- GOP Bills Would Limit Civilians on Police Review Panels