The newly-elected 115th Congress of the United States is clearly the most pro-law enforcement group of representatives our country has seen in the last decade but there are still many in Washington who lack the fortitude to support America’s police officers. Below are two common-sense pieces of legislation presented in Congress this year. One was […]
We know that you already sincerely appreciate the service and sacrifice of our men and women in blue. You wouldn’t have taken the time to read this article if you didn’t. But given the increasingly volatile and dangerous climate America’s police officers face every, we encourage you to go out of your way to thank […]
- Why Civilian Oversight Boards of Police are a Short-Sighted Idea
- American Police Officers Alliance Attends National Sheriffs Association Conference in Washington D.C.
- American Police Officers Alliance Attends National Sheriffs Association Conference
- American Police Officers Alliance Focuses 2019 on Police Oversight Board Advocacy
- Who Serves on Police Oversight Boards?