Leading up to the mid-term elections, American Police Officers Alliance is presenting a series of posts about important races across the country. We’re looking next at several levels of races all involving former law enforcement professionals in Minnesota that span from the federal level with Pete Stauber’s upset run for US Representative, to three State Representative […]
Democratic candidate is endorsed by anti-police organization in Florida The Broward Sheriff’s Office Deputies Association is accusing Florida Democratic candidate Andrew Gillum of being “hostile toward law enforcement” because he signed a radical organization’s “Freedom Pledge” that contains anti-police rhetoric. The pledge supports social-style “Freedom Papers,” which declares “police and prisons have no place in […]
With less than a month until the 2018 elections, the American Police Officers Alliance is presenting a series of posts about important Sheriff’s races across the country. First we’ll look at several races in Illinois, a state whose violent crime rate has increased even as the country’s rates have declined. The races feature a variety of compelling […]
There is a clear racial and partisan divide in opinions towards our nation’s police officers. No single group is anti-cop, but opinions differ in how police should engage with the communities they serve. A recent PEW research study provides some interesting insight on the situation and support for police in America. While 68% of white […]
- Why Civilian Oversight Boards of Police are a Short-Sighted Idea
- American Police Officers Alliance Attends National Sheriffs Association Conference in Washington D.C.
- American Police Officers Alliance Attends National Sheriffs Association Conference
- American Police Officers Alliance Focuses 2019 on Police Oversight Board Advocacy
- Who Serves on Police Oversight Boards?