The election may be over, but the issues facing our country, especially our police departments, still exist. This month we launched a new campaign continuing to keep awareness on the dangers of ANTIFA on American society. We will continue to advocate for an end to this group.
This election we worked with the King County Sheriff’s office on two important charter amendments. Now that the election is over, we are speaking out about the dangers of taking away citizens’ ability to vote for their sheriff. It is important to elect officials who respect Law Enforcement, taking about people’s right to choose is dangerous and problematic.
- Police union, city locked in legal battle over police oversight measure in Portland
- LMPD civilian review plan advances from council committee with controversial amendments intact
- Report: Phoenix announces intent to charge Antifa-supporters as criminal street gang
- Wilmington City Council approves police review board
- From taboo to treatment: Addressing high rates of mental illness among officers
- City board charged with oversight of Philly police shootings hasn’t met for a year
- As Atlanta PD sees exodus of cops, the city is seeing the highest murder rate in 30 years
- New Chattanooga police oversight board could be on 2021 ballot