The Biden administration has allowed a disaster at the border to transpire. Because of this we need to bring awareness to the most flagrant violation of federal immigration law that has been supported by state and local governments. Fortunately, these states have put a ban on Sanctuary Cities.
Across the country we are starting to see private businesses, as well as state and city governments requiring employees to get the Covid-19 vaccine. Daniel Stuebs discusses the dangers of such mandates in places like Tuscon, Arizona.
There are a lot of questionable and dangerous things happening across the country, especially in regards to law enforcement. The most pivotal is the Yes 4 Minneapolis measure. If passed, this measure would dismantle the city’s police department and replace it with a “Department of Public Safety.” Every citizen needs to understand the gravity of this measure, and how it could become the future of their city too, if not stopped.
- Gov. DeSantis proposes $5,000 bonuses for police that relocate to Florida
- Reps for Charlotte police, firefighters ‘united’ against any possible vaccine mandate
- Cops back on 12-hour shifts due to COVID-19
- Police unions across the country look to stop mandatory vaccination among officers
- Activists call for Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office Civilian Review Board
- After defunding the police by $15 million, Portland’s mayor wants money to rehire retired police officers
- North Carolina Democrats renew push for red-flag gun law