June was a month of reflection for American Police Officers Alliance. We took some time to reflect on the last 4 years as an organization and see the changes. One thing however has not changed, the mission to advocate for law enforcement.
We recently launched a new project in Seattle Washington, a new field office that we hope will shine light a light on life under the “Defund” movement and the struggles and challenges faced by law enforcement last year, but specifically in this region.
We also reported on five states who are issuing ID’s to illegal immigrants enabling them to game the system.
- Fighting back at the border: Texas, Arizona governors ask every state to send police to help
- Missouri Law Enforcement No Longer Required To Enforce Federal Gun Laws
- Report: Border Patrol says 250,000 illegal immigrants ‘got away’ into the U.S. in the first six months
- Senate Passes Cortez Masto-Grassley Bill To Provide Mental Health Support For Law Enforcement Officers
- Washington council decides on police review board
- Ruthless killers? Try again. Data shows police are doing exactly what they should be doing.
- Video emerges showing Minneapolis gun-wielding felon who was shot by police calling to murder cops, launch war