News Summary: October 2020
It is our mission raise awareness and advocate police issues in our country. As we’ve discussed before, it is crucial that we elect politicians who stand for law and order, not those who support anti-police activists like ANTIFA. This year, the November Elections provide the American Public with a clear choice: Law & Order or Insurrection.
This month we launched a massive Get Out the Vote campaign targeting over 1.5 million pro-police voters across the country, urging citizens to vote on or before the election on November 3rd. It’s not too late for you to learn about the issues that matter most to police and the safety of your community. For more on these issues, download our Police Support Voter Guide here.
- Barr gets FOP endorsement, drums up support
- ‘Back The Blue’ Rally In Suffolk County Draws More Than 1,000 Supporters Of Law Enforcement
- Deschutes County Sheriff’s Office launches ‘Health of the Force’ wellness program
- Law enforcement preps for potential election-related unrest
- What you need to know about the Pittsburgh Citizen Police Review Board 2020 ballot question
- Stung by accountability bill, Connecticut police unions target the ‘yes’ votes
- 6 Places Where Police Reform Is Going Straight to the Voters