Has it been 17 years already? It seems like just yesterday when a couple of us here at American Police Officers Alliance stood with families overlooking the burning ruins of the World Trade Center from a New Jersey overlook. We didn’t know yet how many of our brothers in arms died that day, but we […]
We’re currently in the throes of the 2018 primary season and there are elections heating up across the country. At American Police Officers Alliance we’ll look to highlight both national and local campaigns where the outcome is critical for our men and women in blue. Every week it seems the media is reporting some form […]
At American Police Officers Alliance (APOA) we cover the issues and support the causes that matter to our men and women in blue. Make no mistake, the tenor in America today related to law enforcement has driven a call to arms in support those that protect and serve – and risk their lives daily. But […]
There is a clear racial and partisan divide in opinions towards our nation’s police officers. No single group is anti-cop, but opinions differ in how police should engage with the communities they serve. A recent PEW research study provides some interesting insight on the situation and support for police in America. While 68% of white […]
- Why Civilian Oversight Boards of Police are a Short-Sighted Idea
- American Police Officers Alliance Attends National Sheriffs Association Conference in Washington D.C.
- American Police Officers Alliance Attends National Sheriffs Association Conference
- American Police Officers Alliance Focuses 2019 on Police Oversight Board Advocacy
- Who Serves on Police Oversight Boards?